PUBG Mobile has become one of the most played mobile games in the world.
The company is now gearing up to launch the 0.18.0 update for PUBG Mobile. The much-anticipated update will soon be made available on both Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. With a weight of over 2GB, the update is expected to bring tons of new features along with a new map to the game.
According to the reports, the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update will be rolled for all users on April 24. With the latest update, the game will get a new map called Miramar 2.0. As the name suggests, it will be an upgrade to the existing map. In terms of the visual changes, the new map will get a Racing Ramp, Golden Mirado, Vending Machine and Water City
- The PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Update will bring Miramar 2.0, Safety Scramble Mode and Jungle Adventure Guide Mode.
- The Season 13 Royale Pass will be released after that on 13th May 2020
What’s New in PubG Mobile 0.18.0 Update:
- Miramar 2.0: Instead of releasing Erangel 2.0, the developers have chosen to roll out Miramar 2.0, with some visual changes to the classic Miramar map like Racing Ramp, Golden Mirado, Vending Machine, and Water City.
- Safety Scramble Mode: A new Evoground Mode called the Safety Scramble Mode has been added in the 0.18.0 Beta Update. This mode is similar to the Bluehole Mode in PUBG PC that was introduced to counter camping
- Jungle Adventure Guide Mode: A new adventure mode called the Jungle Adventure Guide Mode has been made available in the game and will be played on the Sanhok Map.
- A new Results screen has been introduced in the game.
- New achievements have been added in the achievements section.
- Some adjustments have also been made in the in-game settings.
Along with this, the training mode has also been modified, and a new social function known as the Cheer Park has also been added in the game.