Today I will share with you how to add your picture on your android phone notification panel. It’s very easy ans simple.
To add our own photo to our phone’s notification panel we have to use a app called “Material Notification Shade”
It’s very popular apps in play store. You can download this app from play store by searching “Material Notification Shade”Also I will provide the link in bellow.
LET’S SEE THE FEATURES OF THIS APP:
• Stock themes: Nougat and Oreo based themes.
• Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements to your taste.
• Powerful notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
• Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
• Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they’re all grouped together, for easy control.
• Notification card themes: Android 8.0 Oreo inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: uses the notification’s color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn’t dark for contrast purposes.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
• Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Now it’s time to download the app: